The dreadful fusion between Goku Black and Zamasu has just occurred! Now a new menace has arrived, Merged Zamasu!
So today we will go over the 50 Stamina Event, Eternal God, Distorter of Worlds – Level 2: Last Judgement…Or Last Hope on Super Difficulty.
Defeating this event is a requirement in order to Dokkan Awaken Fusion of Light Fusion Zamasu into Wrath of the Absolute God Fusion Zamasu. Defeating Super Difficulty Zamasu will drop 7 Dokkan Awakening medals, which will require only 11 defeats to obtain your Dokkan Awakened Fusion Zamasu.
Here are the full stats of Wrath of the Absolute God Fusion Zamasu:
- Type: Extreme TEQ
- Max Level: 120
- Cost: 48
- Leader Skill: Extreme Type Ki +1 & HP, ATK, & DEF +70%
- Super ATK: True Test of a God – Causes immense damage to enemy and greatly lowers DEF
- Passive Skill: Discord of Gods & Men – ATK +120%; ATK -10% for Super Type allies
- Link Skill: Nightmare – Godly Power – Fear and Faith – Fused Fighter – Big Bad Bosses – Dismal Future – Fierce Battle
Level 2: Last Judgment…Or Last Hope (Zamasu Guide)
In the first stage, Zamasu starts off as a PHY character. He has only 3 health bars, so taking him out will be fairly easy if you are running a mono STR team.
After you have defeated Zamasu that stage, he becomes a TEQ type. He remains TEQ for the rest of the event. This time he has 4 health bars, so beating him will be harder than the stage before.
And finally, he converts to his last stage with has 5 health bars and becomes a bit more tanky with higher defense.
Throughout the event, it is important to keep him sealed. When in the last stage, he can Super you twice in the same turn that can each do 100,000 damage! That is why running a sealer can be very beneficial. Your team should also consist of at least 1 tank.
Zamasu’s normal attacks can easily do over 30,000 damage, so lowering his attack will also be very useful. Bringing a stunner is also a good idea, but it is important to not always rely on them too much.
Suggested items to defeat Fusion Zamasu
The items that should be brought are the usual 4, Senzu Bean, Dende, Ghost Usher and King Yemma/Whis/Icarus. It is vital to save your items for the last stage, as using all of them early on can ruin your chances of staying alive in your battle.
The tricky part to this battle, and why you may have a difficult time running the stage without using any items is the fact that Zamasu transforms from PHY to TEQ to TEQ and each round increases in difficulty.
With that, building a mono team of INT will suffer from a disadvantage type on the first round, and a Mono STR team will be neutral type against the more difficult stages.
Recommended Teams to defeat Fusion Zamasu on Super Difficulty in Dokkan Battle > Eternal God…Distorter of Worlds
The easiest way to beat this event is with a double LR Broly lead that consists of Shenron and SSJ3 Vegeta STR. The reason being is that Broly can almost one shot the first two stages, and Shenron and SSJ3 Vegeta can tank Zamasu’s hits with ease.
STR Buutenks can be added to the team for a seal, but with this team, it isn’t really necessary.
Sadly, LR Broly is a very difficult unit to summon. Without LR Broly, this is a sample of the team composition recommended to defeat Zamasu:
- At least 1 tank
- 1 Sealer
- 2 Hard Hitters
- 1 Atk Lower
- Preferably 1 Stunner
Here is an example of a mono STR Team (without LR Broly) that can easily defeat Zamasu on Super Difficulty
With this team, I would personally choose an LR Broly as a friend or another Hopeless Minus Energy Omega Shenron. Here is a rundown of what this team will do for you in battle against Zamasu:
- Omega Shenron is a great tank, and his super attack greatly lowers DEF
- STR SSJ3 Vegeta is a super tank and a stun machine
- Super Gogeta has incredible damage output, especially when fully duped
- Meta-Rilldo is a great tank that lowers ATK and has the GT link skill to give some extra Ki to team mates
- SSJ3 Goku lowers DEF and links well with SSJ3 Vegeta
- God of Defiance Zamasu greatly lowers DEF
Here is another incredible team that will make Fusion Zamasu a breeze
With this team, I would recommend grabbing another SSGSS Vegito as a friend. Not only will you have three Vegito that can block and counter attack, but SSJ3 Vegeta shares the “Over in a Flash” link skill. With +6 Ki coming from both leader and friend, and the OiaF Link Skill, SSJ3 Vegeta remains a stun machine with this team.
The Fusion-based team does incredible damage and has a very high amount of HP, ATK, Ki and DEF. So while there is not much room for type advantage, you always have damage output and tanking.
With a team like this, I would recommend focusing on stunning with SSJ3 Vegeta, and everyone else on the team will be launching super attacks non-stop due to the links and leader/friend skills.
Here is how a team of Fusion characters like the one shown above works to defeat Zamasu:
- SSGSS Vegito receives reduced damage, and counter attacks with tremendous power. On top of that, SSGSS Vegito attack multiple times, each of which have the ability to turn into a super attack
- The Fused Fighter link grants +2 Ki, so there’s almost no way to not launch a super attack with each character on every turn
- Super Vegito takes very little damage thanks to his passive, and his super attack gives allies +30% ATK for 1 turn
- SSJ3 Gotenks (Godtenks) does great damage with 11 Ki, and his 12 Ki super (Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack) reduces DEF
- Super Gogeta dishes out tons of damage, especially when fully duped
The event can be done with many different teams, as there is no ‘right’ way to beat the event. Move your characters around until you find the right combination that can breeze through the event, and make sure to use this guide to your advantage. Last, but not least, good luck!